Reminder that there is NO class on Labor Day 9/4/23.
Thank you all for being with us this session and we hope to see all of you ages 8 and up at auditions this Friday for Hello, Dolly! & A Christmas Story and 8/31 for Harvey. For more information about auditions please go HERE.
If at any time you need to reach out about your child’s class please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
*Completed Medical Release/Student Behavior Contract and Class Conflict sheets must be submitted online before the first night of classes. These forms are mandatory to your child’s participation in classes and your child will not be allowed to attend class until you have completed and submitted these forms. You can find these in your First Act Account under “View Confirmation” or by clicking the link below.
* Drop off for classes begins at 5:50pm and pick up is promptly at 7:30pm. Please make sure that you are on time to pick up your child. Our staff is not allowed to leave the location until every student is picked up and we want to be respectful of our staff and our host facility!
*We request that if your child is under the age of 12 that you walk your child inside and to the Class Coordinator station as well as come in to pick them up at the end of the evening. If your child is 12 or older you do not have to escort them inside and pick them up inside but please feel free to do so if you wish.
* Your child may bring clear liquids with them to class and a nut free snack if they wish. While we will not have a designated snack time we will allow students to grab a snack if they need one during class.
1414 E 103rd St,
Kansas City, MO 64131
* Enter Through Gate B and Park in the lot at that gate location. When looking at the church the Gate B entrance is to the right and is clearly marked.
* Enter through the door located nearest to the Gate B parking lot. There will be a sign for First Act posted outside for you to follow.
* Once you enter the door please head straight to the staircase. Head up the stairs and turn right
* Our Class Coordinator, Erin Hillier, will be there to greet you and direct you to your classrooms.
If you are running late for class or have a class related emergency/need please Text or Call Class Coordinator, Erin Hillier, at 816-812-1819.
Going to be absent from class? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org